Experienced Senior Installation Specialist for offshore foundation installation in Taiwan
Would you like to be part of the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Installation Specialist in the Offshore Foundation and Structures Installation department where you’ll be part of a team responsible for engineering, tendering and managing the installation of foundations from the early design phase through tendering, contract signing and on to the final execution of the project.
Your key tasks will be to
- act as installation specialist for the installation of 100+ jacket foundations in Taiwan
- support the project with a strong focus on safety, quality and progress before and during execution
- manage and coordinate the key offshore foundation installation activities
- review and optimise contractors’ installation procedures prior to and during installation
- identify and manage project risks and develop best practice by means of continual improvement.
In addition, you’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders, developing trust and cooperation.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive hands-on experience of offshore installation construction projects
- have a strong, proven track record of engaging proactively with main contractors leading up to and during project execution
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Furthermore, you have a relevant construction background with demonstrable competences from offshore construction projects.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 12 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Wegener Boesen, Senior Manager for Offshore Foundation and Structures Installation, by telephone on +45 9955 5045 if you’d like to know more about the position.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
You should expect frequent travelling and/or be willing to be expatriated to the APAC region.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.