Experienced SCRUM Master for Fitting Software & Services Development team
What we offer
Would you like to work in a dynamic company known worldwide for delivering high-quality products? Would you like to be a part of a team developing products to improve the quality of life for a large group of people? Would you like to help a team of professionals and highly skilled people perform to their maximum potential and deliver fantastic products? If you can answer yes to all three questions, then you might be our new SCRUM Master in the Fitting Software & Services Development team.
What we do in the Fitting Software & Services Development team?
We develop audiological software solutions for hearing care professionals - enabling them to help people hear better. The hearing care professionals use the Fitting Software to configure and adapt the hearing aids and assistant listening devices to the individual needs of the hearing aid user.
We work using a SCRUM based development method, and work in a cross-functional team with developers, UXD’s, audiologists and testers. Some of our cross-functional teams are distributed among multiple locations and work in an English environment.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate SCRUM Master for a cross-functional team of committed and skilled people. You will take the lead of one or more development teams working with SCRUM, and you will have responsibility for the team’s wellbeing, performance and delivery. You will be facilitating stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives and backlog refinement as well as removing impediments, optimizing methods and processes continuously and ensuring the team has clear objectives and cooperates effectively to reach them. You will create visibility and enable early project adjustments when necessary.
The work is on-site in Lynge, Denmark, though some travel activity can be expected.
You have background in software development, interface design or other IT subject, giving you the necessary background to understand the challenges faced by the team and the ability to assist and coach the team members in their daily work.
- You are an energizing leader with the ambition of facilitating a high performing team, and you feel strongly about delivering continuous value to the customers.
- You have strong interpersonal communication and facilitation skills, and you enjoy working with people and coaching them to reach their full potential
- You have significant experience with optimization and implementation of Agile methodologies and principles and are preferably SCRUM Master certified.
- A bachelor’s degree in software development or other relevant area, or comparable professional experience.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Experience with distributed SCRUM teams would be great but is not a requirement.
Relevant applicants will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis, so please supply us with a resume and an application as fast as possible, and if you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Director of Fitting Software & Services, Rune Saaby Duschek on telephone +45 4435 5681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.