Experienced robot engineer
Do you have the dream of having a key role in a growing robot company? You will be part of an organization undergoing a fast development from start up to established company with global ambitions. Your influence will be defining for our core products in releases to come.
The need for change in the construction industry is apparent and it is feasible and within reach if someone is willing, to believe that change is possible. At KOBOTS we create healthier, faster, easier robots to aid construction workers.
We seek a person for development and maintenance of software to control our robotic devices.
The position is based in Odense, Denmark and report to the CPO at KOBOTS.
Our first product AMIGO™ is a plate cutting robot that takes input from voice or mobile device given by the carpenter – in order to maintain and develop AMIGO™ and future products your job functions will be:
- Facilitate releases of our AMIGO™ robot according to our road map
- Plan, execute, and manage the maintenance and development our software architecture
- Participate in problem solving across all platforms: hardware, software, mobile (iOS/Android), cloud
- Coordinate and participate in testing activities
- Design and plan for new products
- PLC development – these are your competences:
- Hardware (automation hardware) (stepper-motorer, IO, enkodere, induktive sensorer)
- B&R Automation Studio
- 4-axis robot kinematic
- Good code design practices
Testing – you also know:
- Setting up (automated) tests across platforms and languages
- Physical test bench setup
You are a team player and will work with our user documentation and marketing team and our operation team. You will from time to time be exposed to customers. But foremost you need to possess:
- MS degree in Robot Engineering, Electric Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years hands-on experience in programming and product development/maintenance
- Hands-on experience with code versioning, e.g. Git
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Attentive to details and motivated to solve complex tasks
- Structured and systematic way of working – making communication with colleagues easy
- Natural impact and a positive view on yourself, your tasks, your colleagues, the world around us
To apply this job
You will work at KOBOTS’ new, beautiful office in Odense S, 5260 – Rolundvej 23. Accession as soon as possible. We hold talks on an ongoing basis. Send your application and CV to our encrypted and secure job email at: email@example.com
KOBOTS is one of Odense Robotics’ young and forward-thinking companies, which in less than 2 years has designed and completed our first robot AMIGO ™, which is already on the market. With our competent distributor STARK in the Danish market, we expect to deliver several hundred robots in 2021.
KOBOTS is also part of Denmark’s most exciting and world-leading cluster organizations consisting of more than 130 robot and automation companies in and around Odense. The cluster’s companies employ more than 3,900 specialists in the industry, so it’s a fantastic inspiring environment that you become a part of.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.