Do you want to develop and set the standard for wireless audio products worldwide?
Then join our team of skilled specialists who continuously run for the title of technological front runner.
At the forefront of wireless technology
You will join our global Hardware Engineering team, which is a part of the Jabra brand within GN Audio A/S in Ballerup, Denmark. We are 20 individuals who specialize in RF, electronic hardware design and PCB layout. We hold a competitive position within the ‘true wireless’ consumer segment and have a strong commitment to remain at the cutting edge of technology – developing intelligent audio solutions that allow our customers to hear more, do more, and be more than you ever thought possible.
Oversee all project processes
As RF Engineer, you will oversee and take responsibility for the RF and antenna systems of project developments concerning BT, DECT and USB platforms. You will be involved in all processes, including the early technical feasibility studies, concept definition, prototyping, type approval and documentation – all in close partnership with your team as well as colleagues with expertise in mechanics, audio and software.
Specifically, you will:
- Design RF systems and HW system integrations, incl. antenna design
- Develop products within Bluetooth, DECT and USB platforms
- Explore RF and antenna concepts for headsets, speakerphones and other hands-free audio products which respond to our challenges of mobility demands and size constraints
- Participate in cross-functional product development projects, e.g. with our colleagues in China
- Launch initiatives to improve our technology, methodology or processes
Make the impossible possible
We are open and honest with each other, value initiatives and aspire to be the best at what we do. This provides us with a strong foundation to dare challenge ourselves and each other to constantly deliver and make the impossible possible.
“As your leader, I am open, accessible and trust you to manage your own time, and I see continuous investments in people and tools as a natural step in our efforts to deliver outstanding products,” explains hardware manager Iben Andersen.
Independent and ambitious RF specialist
You can demonstrate your detailed, technical knowledge as well as participate hands-on in all product development stages – and you want to take ownership of RF and independently carry out projects within your field of expertise. You are a defender of quality and chase best practice and new methodologies. And you diplomatically navigate the playing field of project managers, quality engineers, R&D and production site representatives.
- You hold a BSc in electrical engineering or similar and have gained product development experience from an international organization
- You have experience with RF design, preferably radio technology within DECT and/or Bluetooth, modelling, simulation, verification and testing methodologies
- You have good communication skills in English – if you speak Danish, it is an advantage
- Preferably, you have some general hardware experience and knowledge of software
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than April 9, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact hardware manager Iben Andersen on +45 4575 8365.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.