Experienced Project Manager for Project Execution
GEA is looking for an experienced project manager for technical project execution. The position is placed in GEA’s Chemical divisions Pharma team located in Søborg. The Pharma team is a dynamic team who is engaged in deliveries of spray drying plants to the pharma industry worldwide.
As Project Manager you will have the responsibility for one or more projects. Your responsibility will include project execution from contract negotiations to the final takeover of the plant according to the GEA Project Management plan. You will facilitate the installation and take the lead in the commissioning of the plant.
To have success in the job you must be familiar with the following:
- Making a project review and follow up on all deliverables and tasks in the project and make sure the project is on time, and if not act accordingly.
- Use your technical know-how when designing the basics of the plant in relation to choosing a pump or valve type etc.
- Good Documentation practice
- Good manufacturing practice
- Participating/executing a FAT and SAT
- Familiar with requirements of ISO 9001.
Open mindedness when dealing with other internal departments and asking questions when in doubt are two important keys to this job.
Tasks will also include:
- acting as technical support for sales projects in close cooperation with the area sales managers
- generating a basic engineering package including technical specification of the plant, flow sheets and P&I diagram
- facilitation of plant layout
- coordination of deliveries
- specifying and generating item requirements
- collaboration with customers and suppliers
- Workshop inspection of GEA equipment
- Handling deviations during FAT/SAT tests
The position requires around 40 travel days a year.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably with practical background and project management experience and you want to work internationally.
You have minimum of 3 years’ experience within the pharma industry as a project manager or engineer.
You are used to working in a dynamic environment with multiple tasks and a large variation in workload. This means that you are good at coordinating and prioritizing your tasks and that you can handle working in an occasionally faster-than-average pace.
You like to work independently; can convey a message to the other project participants and to the customer. Effective project management, willingness and a team effort is crucial for success in the job.
Finally, you are in possession of good English skills - both written and oral as our corporate language is English and all contracts and communication with customers is in English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Questions and inquiries about the job?
Please contact Sara Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2859 7800.
Aplication as soon as possible. All applications will be handled upon receipt and we reserve the right to take down the job post when the vacancy is filled. Please note that GEA Denmark exclusively uses electronic recruiting and only applications received online by the link “Send Application” will be considered.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.