We invite you to bring your enthusiasm for professional project management and your know-how on tendering documents, along with a knack for understanding our customers’ needs.
You will be bringing these skills into play, as you head multidisciplinary projects through the phases of design, tendering, and execution. You will quickly gain a broad network within the different transportation departments in Ramboll and externally be representing Ramboll towards our customers in municipalities as well as the larger public infrastructure owners.
To succeed in this role, you should have a good understanding of the processes involved in design, tendering and execution of infrastructure projects, as well as experience in project management. Do you see yourself in this description? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible, as we are very busy working on exciting projects. Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Existing Bridges and Monitoring department
As our new engineer with experience in project management and tender documents, you will be part of a dynamic department working with construction projects in the range of smaller bridge repair and/or replacement projects, bridge rehabilitation, and strengthening projects, and designing and tendering entirely new bridges and railway stations, as we collaborate very much with our colleagues in rail and road departments. We have designed and are currently heavily involved in the construction of the new Dybbølsbro Bridge as well as the modification to existing bridges to allow for future electrification of the railway.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Project management of small and large projects, spanning across many different disciplines (but with a key focus on bridges)
- Time and resource management throughout the project phases
- Financial follow-up on project progress, both internally and externally
- Risk/opportunity management in all phases of a project
- Stakeholder management
- Communication with customers and contractors during a project life cycle
- Design management
- Writing proposals for new projects
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development for you to grow within the company.
For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in structural engineering
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience with construction projects and project management
- Experience with writing tender documents for smaller and larger projects, including the use of templates from Banedanmark and the Danish Road Directorate
- Knowledge of processes involved to carry out design, tender, and execution phases of a project
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, speaking) in Danish and English
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include
- Clear communication skills
- Motivational skills
- The ability to work with different personalities and cultures
- Setting clear milestones and final goals
- Not be afraid to delegate responsibility to the relevant team members
- Ensuring quality assurance is applied in all aspects of a project
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable, and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors, and municipalities alike.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter, and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.