Experienced Product Manager for Mobile Apps
Are you passionate about creating world-leading mobile software solutions for both consumer and professional users? And do you want to impact the growing headset and hearables market globally?
At GN, we have world-leading expertise in sound and speech, wireless technologies, software development and a human auditory under one roof – and with the increased focus on mobile apps, we are looking for an experienced product manager.
Join Jabra and GN – transforming lives through the power of sound
When it comes to audio, Jabra is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. As a part of GN, we share the aim to make life sound better for millions of people. Based out of Ballerup, you will join our Software & Platform Product Management team within the GN Audio Product Management group.
You will work with some of the best experts in R&D, subcontractors as well as our technology and ecosystem partners to bring leading-edge technologies and experiences into our products. Aside from working with your team and R&D, you will also work closely with business units and various internal functions such as Product Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
Drive Jabra mobile solutions
As our new product manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop and roll out mobile apps and software-based experiences that deliver great user experience and the company’s vision and strategy.
With the aim to attract new users and build brand recognition, you will define and execute the next generation of software-driven Jabra product experiences that will add value to the Jabra portfolio.
Specific tasks include:
- Visualizing and clarifying opportunities and coordinating all initiatives related to software-enabled experiences with device product management teams
- Working as a SAFe product manager to define and communicate the product vision and road map and ensure our software solutions engage and excite our customers and users
- Analyzing consumers, professional users and customers to understand their behaviors as well as their needs and pains
- Understanding how new leading behaviors are adopted as well as keeping on top of the latest trends in the mobile platform, software and technology space and translate them into opportunities for Jabra
“You will be a champion of some of the world’s best mobile apps that bind Jabra and BlueParrot hardware and software experiences together to excite both consumers and professional users,” says Head of Software & Platform Product Management Sten Agerholm.
Experience with design and creating mobile apps
With a professional and personal authority, you are able to set the direction and motivate people to follow the path. As you will be interacting with people on all levels – from top management to developers – you can adapt to your surroundings and know when to listen, when to make arguments and when to act.
As a person, you enjoy a diverse workday with strategic as well as operational tasks, and you are skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, software engineering or similar
- Have 5+ years of experience in product management in the mobile apps area
- Have a strong business and technology understanding and are used to working in the intersection between business and R&D
- Have a strong track record of managing mobile apps and user experience with both internal and external partners, e.g. digital agencies working with UI design, wire frames and design thinking
- Are data-driven and have strong project management and stakeholder management skills from an international company and in an agile set-up, preferably within the field of consumer electronics
Would you like to know more
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than August 31th 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Software & Platform Product Management Sten Agerholm on 2788 4506.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.