And do you want to join a company with world-leading expertise in sound and speech, wireless technologies and software development under one roof?
Join Jabra and GN – transforming lives through the power of sound
When it comes to audio, Jabra is one of the most recognizable brands in the world. As a part of GN, we share the aim to make life sound better for millions of people. Based out of Ballerup, you will join our Software & Platform Product Management team within the GN Audio Product Management group.
You will work with highly professional experts in audio, video and connectivity as well as our technology and ecosystem partners, such and Microsoft and Zoom, to bring leading-edge technologies and experiences into our products. Aside from working with your team, you will also work closely with business units and various internal functions such as Product Marketing, Sales and R&D as well as external software and application partners, key customers and application forums.
Drive Jabra software solutions
As our new product manager, you will define and execute the next generation software-driven Jabra product experiences that will add value to the Jabra portfolio, build brand recognition and attract new users. You will visualize and clarify the opportunities and coordinate all initiatives related to software-enabled experiences with device product management teams across different business domains as well as other relevant functions.
Specific tasks include:
- Working as a SAFe product manager to define and communicate the product vision and road map and ensure our software solutions engage and excite our customers and users
- Analyzing professional users and customers to understand their behaviors as well as their needs and pains
- Identifying and crystallizing the market including competitive trends and technology trends affecting our industry
- Creating a deep understanding of the office, contact center and video collaboration key use cases together with the respective business units
- Understanding the commercial aspects of new key trends within the professional software space and ecosystems, such as cloud, AI, AR and voice technology, and distill them into opportunities for Jabra
“We offer a unique opportunity to take our PC and IT administrator software solutions to the next level. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out software-based experiences that deliver the company’s vision and strategy,” says Head of Software & Platform Product Management Sten Agerholm.
Solid customer insight and skills within software engineering
With solid insight into customer behavior combined with experience from call centers and perhaps office environments, you bring an understanding of our enterprise end users to the table. You know how to work with and create the great user experience, design thinking and user interaction.
You have a social nature and easily interact with both internal stakeholders as well as customers through to technical support and sales. Moreover, you have the ability to inspire people and always manage to motivate yourself and the people around you. Needless to say, you have a natural interest in the latest technology, and you know what is moving in the market.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in business administration, software engineering or similar
- Have 5+ years of experience in product management in the software area
- Have a strong business and customer understanding and are used to working in the intersection between business and R&D
- Have a strong track record of using and managing enterprise software solutions with both internal and external partners,
- Have solid knowledge of large enterprise software and device management, including cloud security
- Have strong project management and stakeholder management skills from an international company, preferably within the field of enterprise electronics
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than August 31th 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Software & Platform Product Management Sten Agerholm on 2788 4506.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.