Are you motivated by challenging projects in the field of HVAC operations in a GMP environment? Do you have experience with connecting new technology to an existing plant? Do you take professional ownership for technical solutions and timely completion of documentation?
If you can answer yes to the above you might be our new colleague in Process & Technology Support (PTS).
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic HVAC engineer to work within the field of production support in a change-oriented company. You will take ownership for the HVAC supply to API- and aseptic production facilities at our site in Hørsholm.
As HVAC engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to make your mark on the coming year's upgrade of our API- and aseptic production area. You will participate in the project activities, where you will act as a main specialist setting the requirements and ensuring timely implementation of new utility as well as ensuring robust daily operation of the HVAC systems.
You will be part of an engaged and informal department who values skills and knowledge creation.
The primary responsibility for PTS is to ensure a robust production by delivering reliable utilities, equipment, systems and technical guidance. We are currently 42 employees divided into 3 teams and we plan to expand further to meet stakeholders' needs.
Fields of Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring HVAC utility systems is operating in compliance with regards to capacity and materials
- Ensure continues upgrade and improvements of the HVAC supply, including scoping, planning and managing activities to ensure the system is operation in a validate and GMP compliance state
- Act as a professional utility expert (SME) and ensure that utilty documentation is defined, evaluated and present including giving input on maintenance, service and calibration requirements
- Keep updated knowledge on guideline requirements and industry practices
- Obtain and keep an overview of utility records, SOPs, deviations, change controls, CAPA's etc
- Write investment applications, requirement specification, validation plans and qualification documents, Change requests, Risk assessments, SOP's etc
- Participate in process related trouble shooting.
- You hold a degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering or similar with 5-10 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry working within the area of clean utility and ventilation
- Has experience in building HVAC systems and in-depth knowledge of the construction function, including components and spare parts, material certificates and related documentation
- Possess knowledge of standards and norms within HVAC requirements
- Strong systematic and organizing skills in the lifecycle of projects
- Good collaboration skills and capable of working cross-functional
- You take responsibility and work dedicated towards our goals
- You contribute with experience, overview and calmness
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Fluent in Danish is an advantage but not a must.
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company, which is world leading within its field.
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture.
- A positive work environment with focus on cross-functional cooperation.
- ALK provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo.
- Our way of working attracts independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process
- We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula.
- ALK is a health focused organization and our offices offer a green view of the DTU Science Park in Hørsholm.
For further information please contact Maja Nøddekær, Manager of Utility and SCADA, Process & Technical Support on +45 4171 8401.
How to apply
Please click on "Ansøg" and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder