Make your talent count at NNE
We are experts in end-to-end pharma engineering and our success is built on our relationships, both with our colleagues and our customers. If you want to work on projects shaping the future of sustainable and intelligent pharma facilities, NNE is the place to be.
Work with us
Do you thrive on the possibility of working in a company where you can evovle with each new task? And are you comfortable working on a scale of 10.000 m2 as we do when we design the largest pharma facilities in the world. If you feel the thrill, we know you'll fit right in!
Our services help our customers reach their ambitious goals within health, safety, and environment, meaning you’ll have an important role in making sure the medicine is produced in a safe environment for it to be delivered to patients worldwide. You will work in an inspiring project environment and participate in the design of safe innovative solutions in both small, large and complex projects, setting the standard for safe and modern facilities within the pharma and biotech industries.
If you are an experienced, committed, and enthusiastic person with a relevant technical background, and with distinctive consultancy skills, we believe we might be a match!
How you might spend your days
As a Safety Engineer, you'll be working in cross-disciplinary teams all dedicated to creating a safe working environment in the pharma industry. Here you’ll be working with areas such as:
- Safety of machinery and process equipment
- Risk assessment including hazardous areas with flammables liquids and dust
- Hazardous area classification (ATEX) and explosion protection documents
- Safety legislation and regulatory aspects
- Safety and risk management processes
- Safety solutions in complex installations with explosive atmospheres
- Commissioning of Machinery and Process Equipment
You will be working with a team of 32 HSE professionals based in our offices in Virum and Kalundborg. Our base of operations is in Virum in a modern, open and flexible environment, which leaves space and opportunities for knowledge sharing and unity, filling you up with the best energy.
Who you are
At NNE, we care about who you are as a person. Ultimately, how you work and your energy is what impacts the work we do as a team. As a person, you are:
- Are persistent and take responsibility
- Have a customer understanding and consultant mindset
- Can think positive and take an optimistic approach when facing challenges
- Are agile and able to prioritise urgent tasks
- Can collaborate on team projects
The miles you’ve walked
To apply for the position there are some things that are needed, and others a bonus. We believe these qualifications are needed for you to succeed in this role: :
- You have a technical or academic background
- Experience from the life science manufacturing industry or other similar industries
- At least 5 years’ experience in the acquired area
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the current local and global safety legislation and standards
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
Together we shape the future of pharma engineering
Think of how it would be going to work every day to help pharma manufacturers establish efficient, sustainable and intelligent facilities that are essential for drug production worldwide. This is NNE. We are born and raised within pharma, which makes us more than a consultant engineering company. And if you share our values of innovating, taking initiative, and believing in teamwork, we invite you to join the passion!
Sounds like something you’d love to do? If you’re ready to unleash your potential, let’s have a talk.
Deadline of application is February 15th 2022.
Questions before applying? Please contact Manager Tanja Steckel Poulsen on +45 30752027.
We will invite to interviews on a running basis. Please note we only accept applications submitted by our online recruitment system. Both English and Danish written applications are accepted.
To learn more about us visit www.nne.com ;
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder