In the HSE Department you will join about 25 dedicated specialists providing excellent engineering and consultancy services.
Our services help our customers reach their ambitious goals within health, safety, and environment. We can offer you a challenging working environment and the possibility of participating in the development of our department and teams.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious, and passionate engineer, or a person with other technical background, with distinctive consultancy skills.
You will be working in cross-disciplinary teams all dedicated to creating a safe working environment in the pharma industry. Our base of operations is in Virum in a modern, open and flexible environment, which leaves space and opportunities for knowledge sharing and dialogue, and of course - great fun.
You will join a pharma project organization that builds entire plants and production lines from scratch. Our project portfolio of approximately 1.500 projects annually covers just about everything, so you can expect to be challenged and developed every day.
We expect that you possess an understanding of risk-based health and safety design focusing on Facilities where Machinery and Process Safety are key issues expressed in CE-marking, Risk Assessments, Explosion Safety and Commissioning in both small, large and complex projects within the pharma and biotech industries.
You will be working with a broad range of tasks:
- Safety of machinery and process equipment.
- Risk assessment including hazardous areas with flammables liquids and dust.
- Hazardous area classification (ATEX) and explosion protection documents.
- Safety legislation and regulatory aspects.
- Safety and risk management processes.
- Safety solutions in complex installations with explosive atmospheres.
- Commissioning of Machinery and Process Equipment.
If you are our new colleague, you:
- Have relevant experience from the life science manufacturing industry or similar (at least 5 years’ experience in the acquired area).
- You possess in-depth knowledge of the current local and global safety legislation and standards.
- You are detail oriented, prefer to follow procedures in a timely manner
- You keep calm under pressure, knowing how to prioritize your tasks.
- You thrive in a dynamic and work environment, where you can work independently, but use your team for competent feedback.
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently.
Lastly, having a positive approach to problem-solving and teamwork will make you fit right into our current team.
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Manager Tanja S. Poulsen , +45 30 75 20 27 .
Deadline of application:
We will invite to interviews on a running basis. Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.