UNEEG Medical seeks experienced embedded software developer to get things done right.
Here is your opportunity to step up and gain influence on a new medical device which will help many epileptic people to understand their brain better.
UNEEG medical is looking for our next colleague to take up the new position in our embedded systems team of electronics engineers and embedded software developers. The position as our new experienced embedded developeris crucial to the success of oursmall and growing team as we need you to set direction for our super low-power embedded application.
Our mission is to bring devices to market which will help improve lives of millions of people suffering from epileptic seizures or absences by giving 24/7 insights into brain activities. If there ever was a good mission, this is one ofthe best ones.
The team you join
Our project is greenfield development at the very edge of low power long term operation. If an iterative development processinto unknown territory is for you, we will be delighted to hear from you.
A central feature is BLE connectivity including all the challenges associated with security and OTA updates. Currently we have basic knowledge of this area, so your impact in this area will be significant. Working on the software architecture and design will also be one main area.
We work in a medical device regulated world with IEC/EN62304 as the central point of compliance.
The team is a small team of currently 3 embedded developers and 4 electronics engineers. The team is untested in working together although the skills and individual experience level is very high.
We strive to implement Agile and DevOps principles by adopting Agile tools and thinking. The journey has just begun, and you will be an important part of this. We are not set in our ways, and we are working with an ‘always improve’ and collaborative and caring mindset.
What do you bring to the position?
You rest securely in your sharp set of key skills which will help us put a fault-free and safe device to market within:
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Experience within Embedded Software Architecture and Design and documentation • Experienced developer profile with proven solid embedded software design and implementation experience
- OTA updating and security over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 5.0+)
- Low power embedded software design
- Language: C/C++
- Agile working principles, such as full stack feature slicing, collaboration, transparency
Bonus skills :
- Languages: Python, XML, Json, YAML • Continuous Integration, using tools like
- Azure DevOps, Docker, TSDBs+Grafana, IAR/GCC compiler, Clang
- Other tools: Atlassian Jira/Confluence or similar
You have personal skills which enables you to
- Show personal power and energy to help your team succeed through your engaging and collaborative manner
- Work across teams with different priorities
- “Go do” mindset – if you need it done, you just get started
- Add to our Agile journey
We are sure that should you apply to the position, we will meet an empathic, and energetic person with the skills to match the responsibility of putting software into medical devices.
At UNEEG medical, we are looking for team members who thrive in an independent and ambitious work environment where curiosity, willingness to learn and a can-do attitude helping the team in reaching our common goals.
If the above sounds like a challenge you are up to, and you see yourself as an asset to a fast-growing company, please feel free to contact Sofie Nygaard at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please submit your application and CV via the "Ansøg" button, adding the title of this job add in the subject field.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.