Are you a creative, innovative and proactive person? Do you have a passion for Power Electronics? Here at Infineon, we empower you to take your career to the next level, by offering you the right development and all the resources you need to demonstrate your skills and to achieve top results. If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity this is the right position for you: Join us as our new Design Engineer in Herlev, Copenhagen where you will be part of a successful team within a multicultural environment.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of complex switch-mode power supplies for satellites and high reliability applications. You will be designing according to customer requirements and work together with other Infineon design centers to develop, test and mature new products and concepts.
In your new role, you will:
- Be responsible for the electrical design and ensure careful review PCB layout, thermal and mechanical design.
- Debug and test prototypes and ensure the integrity of production testing.
- Perform technical analysis (Worst Case Analysis, Part Stress Analysis, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, and Reliability Analysis).
- Write documentation for the design towards customers and internal departments.
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement projects.
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews.
You are goal oriented and a proactive person. You have an analytical point of view and a structured working style. Your creative and analytical skills support you in solving problems fast and in high quality, never forgetting the customer requirements.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similiar.
- +5 years’ experience with custom designed switch mode power applications, analogue circuits and control loop theory.
- Strong circuit analysis skills.
- Experience with high reliability electronics (preferable).
- Proficiency in English language (mandatory). Knowledge of Danish would be a plus.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Submit you application and resume no later than October 22, 2018 via the “Ansøg” linket.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder