Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Digital Transformation, you will get to apply data science solutions across the whole organization and significantly impact how we interact with biology, with ourselves and with our customers.
Experienced Data Scientist - Digital Transformation, Lyngby
Are you an entrepreneurial spirit, burning to create impact through digitalization? Are you at the forefront of the data science field, and are you energized by the ever-increasing amounts of data and how these can fuel digital business capabilities through e.g. machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL)? Do you love producing clean code and pushing models to production? If yes, then you would be a great match for the Advanced Analytics team at Novozymes Digital Transformation.
We are a multinational team of seven data scientists and engineers, based in Lyngby north of Copenhagen. Anchored in the global Digital Transformation team, we work in cross-functional, agile teams together with line of business colleagues, digital consultants and developers. Our responsibility spans from data collection strategies to operational data pipelines, utilizing ML to deliver data-driven digital products that improve our customer interaction as well as our R&D and production intelligence. We are driven by impact, curiosity and fun and believe in continuous learning.
In your daily work, you will identify, scope and implement analytical projects. You will experiment with various algorithmic techniques (from ML to DL) and operationalize pragmatic data science solutions. You are expected to act as a thought leader in the Data Science field, keeping yourself and your colleagues up-to date with new techniques, packages and algorithms. For the right individual, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an agile and fast-paced organization, where you will have the potential of personal and professional development while creating a strong impact.
In this position you need to:
- Have 3+ years of industry or research experience holding a MSc/PhD degree within the fields of Computer Science l Maths l Natural sciences (bioinformatics, physics, chemistry)
- Have strong Python skills (i.e numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, keras)
- Have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with ML, DL and AI architectures (CNN, LSTM, AE), transfer learning and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Have experience in developing and shipping data science products
- Be self-driven and able to deliver a project from scoping to operations
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have outstanding excitement and curiosity for the ever-evolving ML/AI field
Following qualifications are considered as nice to have:
- Experience with genomic data science
- Experience with working with ‘big data’ stack (Spark, Dask)
- Knowledge of R&D processes and analytics
- Basic DevOps knowledge (AWS, unix environment, bash, docker, git)
- Interest in data visualization and development of Python-based or JS/React based apps
- Open source profile (Kaggle, Github)
- Leadership ambition
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information, please contact Tonia Sideri at +45 3077 3478 or AMRS@novozymes.com. Application deadline: November 22nd., 2019 Please send your application ASAP as we will evaluate them on an ongoing basis. Please attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.