Experienced C# Developer for 3D Application R&D Software development - Copenhagen C# Developer for 3D Application in Copenhagen
You will join a skilled and motivated team, currently building next generation software for designing orthodontic treatments. The new application will allow faster, more automated and more predictable treatment of patients, enabling orthodontists to offer better and cheaper treatments, ultimately improving patient care. Young and international, the team is passionate about, and regularly work with, a wide range of technologies, from deep learning to realistic shaders, and it strives, through continuous improvements, to honor best-practices of agile software development processes.
As experienced developer, you’ll take a starring role in the team, first and foremost actively contributing to the development of the application but also leading architectural and design discussions, mentoring younger team members and suggesting improvements. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute or lead the development of shared code, working close with skilled developers from different departments passionate about the same technology area. You’ll also have the opportunity to regularly sharpen your professional skills, joining conferences, courses, participating in the internal "R&D Academy", where who has particular knowledge organize workshops for fellow 3shapers, or joining one of the 3Shape technical guilds.
In 3Shape, we believe in team autonomy and you will find a highly dynamic, informal work environment, skilled and passionate colleagues that will daily challenge and support you and that are looking forward to being challenged back. Together we are going to build the future of digital dentistry and we’ll have fun in doing so!
- Develop the coolest 3D medical software for the Orthodontic market
- Work with a distributed team, helping them improve and strive for excellence
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle (full-stack)
- Design and implement algorithms
- Help defining the software architecture
- Ensure high code quality and maintainability. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, designing and implementing automatic tests, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of Agile software development in a professional environment
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (C# / .NET is a plus) including sound knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. S.O.L.I.D.)
- Good mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Team-minded personality, with good social skills and humor
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with 3D programming, Linear algebra and computational geometry is a plus
- Work with interesting technologies
- Work in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Challenges that will require technical and analytical skills
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities.
- Good Work/Life balance
If you find this interesting, please apply as soon as possible by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your resume and motivational cover letter. We’ll hold interviews continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.