Experienced C# developer with interests in 3D printing
You are a skilled C# software developer with a great interest and experience in Technologies, Design Patterns and Best Practices. You will be a key developer optimizing, maintaining and developing the important manufacturing module that interface to the 3Shape CAD SW and the newest Milling Machines & 3D printers. Your team colleagues are placed in Copenhagen and Kiev.
In close collaboration with other 3Shape software teams you are working with 3Shape’s new software platform that is the foundation of all our future products. The team is international and passionate about 3D printing. Some of the build and development tools used are e.g. Visual Studio, Git, obfuscators, ReSharper, NuGet, TeamCity and dotCover.
You will be part of the full stack development including:
- Data modelling
- Business logic
- Computational Geometry
- Complex Algorithms
- UI and UX (2D & 3D)
You will also play a key role in:
- Help defining the software architecture
- Ensuring efficient automated test setup (automated deployment and acceptance test on VM, etc.)
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, processes, code metrics, etc.
- Plan and implement refactoring of the code base
- Provide technical documentation as needed
- Cooperation with 3rd party CAM machine manufacturers
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- You have as a min. a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies
- You are well versed in our core technologies (C#, .NET, WPF, Databases) and perhaps some experience in WCF and PRISM
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage, but not required
- You have experience with a wide range of build and development tools - e.g. Visual Studio, Git, obfuscators, ReSharper, NuGet, TeamCity, dotCover, Vagrant, Docker, VM Ware, Octopus, etc.
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of high quality, professional products
- An opportunity to become part of an enthusiastic, international development team in an informal workplace
- Nice office in downtown Copenhagen
- Good Work/Life balance
- A competitive salary and benefits
Working at 3Shape
Stepping into our Copenhagen office, you will soon experience the shared passion and drive among our employees. We are truly excited about the work we do, which creates a knowledge-intensive and inspiring work environment. And as a member of our team, you will have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill your personal ambitions.
Please apply today as the interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder