Experienced Backend Developers - Aarhus N
With many new and exciting projects underway, Trifork is very busy and is now looking for more passionate and talented software pilots to join our dynamic and growing team in Aarhus N.
About the team & job:
Our Aarhus N team works primarily with mobile app development, but a special area of interest for us is working with mobile apps that interact with IoT devices. In a typical IoT related project, we develop the mobile app that controls the IoT device (i.e., setup & configuration of the device, notifications & alarms, and data collection from the IoT device), as well as handling the communication between the device via BLE, WIFI or similar. In a number of cases, we have also built the firmware that controls the communication interface of the IoT device.
Parallel to developing apps and IoT devices, we also work with the collection of data, directly from the device or app, to use and process in the Cloud. We use technologies such as Azure Event/IoT Hub Hub, serverless (Azure functions or AWS Lambda) and more. This is a growing area for us and in relation to this, we are seeking one or more experienced backend developers.
Our clients range from well-established companies, where we help develop their products, to small startups,where we act as both a technical and product development partner.
As a backend developer at Trifork, you will be part of an agile and highly-skilled development team who invites you to take part in the entire development process. It is therefore important that you are able and willing to build relationships with our customers and strive to involve them in the whole process, openly addressing the challenges along the way and cultivating an environment of collaboration, transparency and integrity.
In your new job, you will primarily work with the design and implementation of data collection, backend and data architecture solutions as well as Cloud setup/development.
You are a team player that values integrity and honesty. You will not always be tempted by the “quick solution”, but instead you think about architecture and design in your solutions. You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of professional experience and is a strong “all-round” software developer, who feels comfortable using multiple languages, a wide range of tools, and who knows about architecture and security in IT solutions.
We appreciate you having:
- 3-5 years of development experience with Java / Java EE, C #/.Net, SQL / No SQL databases
- Experience with integration between systems through APIs and protocols
- Made solutions with either AWS or Azure cloud platforms (or has the desire to do it)
- Interest in DevOps and the setting up of professional development environments
- Intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge & craft
What we offer you:
Our daily work is characterized by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun & informal working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers. Professional sparring is important to us, and as a rule, we have at least two developers per project.
Furthermore, within the first few months of starting at Trifork, you will participate in New Hire Training with our founder & CEO as well as other new (and sometimes old) colleagues from Trifork offices around the world, at our very own finca in Mallorca, Casa Maria.
In addition, we offer:
- Trifork Hackerdays - the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice offsite with your colleagues
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights - where you play a large part in contributing to content/topics
- The opportunity to attend other developers conferences around the world
- Scrum Certification
- The opportunity to use new technology in projects
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Platform independence and the freedom to organize your time and work location
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband
- Application Deadline: Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Hours: 37 hours a week
- Location: Dyssen 1, 8200 Aarhus N
- For more information about the position, please contact Claus Nyhus Christensen, team manager: +45 4112 9448 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4112 9448