Experienced Architect for Application Architecture Center of Excellence
Imagine a future where you’ll develop and establish technology target architectures, frameworks, and best-practices for custom coded applications across the portfolio in alignment with IT and Digital Strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing, maturing, and optimising application architecture and our IT technology portfolio besides supporting the establishment of healthy application roadmaps. You’ll be responsible for setting direction for our application portfolio, assessing technologies, and anchoring these initiatives across the department to achieve synergies and enable wider opportunities. If you’re passionate about application architecture, technology, and DevOps, and want to further enable IT to increase business value, there’s ample opportunity for you to impact our architecture and value creation.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Application Architecture CoE focused on our custom coded application portfolio, where you together with your colleagues, will support the company’s ambition of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through specific, strong architectures. As part of your application architecture experience and responsibilities, you’ll be engaging with other architects and stakeholders across our delivery organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and driving PoC and assess technologies, creating architectural frameworks, promoting DevOps and co-developing strategies and roadmaps for custom coded applications
- supporting the establishment of strategies and roadmaps Ørsted’s application portfolio to strengthen Ørsted’s custom coded application landscape
- ensuring prioritisation of relevant epics and technology enablers in Agile Release Train’s and IT Product Line’s to obtain synergies, reduce risk, and increase efficiency for our application portfolio
- providing architectural support on initial design processes and anchoring products and technologies to improve and implement overall architecture services and designs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with custom coded application, cloud, data lake architecture, and patterns
- have solid experience with containerised architecture and deployments on Kubernetes clusters
- have experience with DevOps, unit testing, and CI/CD as well as software development and operations using e.g. Python, C#, or Java
- have experience with IT security and data security and monitoring of complex platforms
- communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Hedegaard-Blaaberg, Head of I&T, domain Ent. & App. Arch CoE, on +4599554081 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.