Would you like to take part in our exciting journey to implement a new ERP? Do you have experience within ERP finance solutions? Is your professional strength in the field between IT and Finance?
Become a part of our ERP Implementation team in Kamstrup
In Kamstrup we are on an exciting journey to implement a new ERP system. The project team will work towards implementation of IFS Applications 10 the coming years with strong focus on standardization and harmonization. In the newly establish position as ERP Finance Solution Architect, you will therefore play a key role in the project and have a significant footprint on the finance solution that will support the entire organization.
With direct reference to our Enterprise Systems Manager, you will be part of our Enterprise Systems team in Group IT. The team consist of 20 dedicated colleagues and is responsible for planning, building and running Kamstrup’s business applications.
ERP Finance Solution Architect with great business knowledge
As our new ERP Finance Solution Architect you will be responsible for ERP Finance Modules implementation and ensure the implementation will be a success. Therefore you will have the dialogue with our Finance Business Partner concerning systems and processes relating to ERP Finance with the aim of ensuring standard solutions where possible for finance.
More specific you main responsibilities will be to:
- Take technical system ownership of all finance related modules and solutions within ERP
- Support our Finance Business Partner and super users with training, consulting and best practice understanding
- Create specified reports, custom objects, custom menus, lobbies (Finance Cockpits), events, etc.
- Be key part of “Customer Projects Team” and “Service Team”
As a person, you possess a great drive and you thrive in the area between IT and Business. With your insight in ERP implementations and common business understanding, you will be the natural go-to person for the business when discussing potential finance solutions and new ideas. You possess great communication skills as you will have a wide surface of contact in the organization, and can maintain the overview throughout your structured approach to the tasks.
To succeed in the job, it is a requirement that you:
- Have a solid experience with ERP implementations in complex organizations
- Have experience with finance processes such as accounting, budgeting, financial reporting, invoicing, re-consilidation etc.
- Have technical curiosity to specify or create custom objects
- It will furthermore be an advantage if you have experience within IFS Financials or other ERP solutions such as SAP or MS Dynamics 365 FO.
It is a requirement that you master English on a high level – both orally and written. Danish will be an advantage.
We offer more than just a job
In this position we offer a huge impact on the development and implementation of Kamstrup’s main business platform. We offer a great working environment where sparing and development of competences is a natural part of every day.
We offer flexible working hours and numerous employee benefits, counting a healthy canteen, free fruit, fitness facilities, in-house dental clinic, hairdresser and a free health clinic. Moreover, we have an active employee association.
Do you want to be a part of Kamstrup?
Please submit your application by using the link below. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis, and you can expect a response within six weeks.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Enterprise Systems Manager, Casper Gjørup, on phone: +45 8993 1000.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.