Can you apply your deep knowledge in Supply Chain and Business Development as a D365 F&O inhouse expert in order to help drive the business to future success? Then you might be Abacus Medicines new ERP Consultant.
About the position
In the role as ERP Consultant, you will join an international team and act as an internal consultant within D365 FOEE, maintaining and configuring the system according to current and future business requirements primarily from a Supply Chain and Sales perspective and assist users in support cases.
The role will require a broad and deep knowledge within D365 FOEE as well as having a great understanding of processes within Supply Chain and Business Development. This combination will secure the ability to design solutions by mapping business expectations to usable end-to-end business application solutions.
In the position you will engage in decision-making discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. Furthermore, as the ERP department is working closely with the business side, the key to succeeding in this role is that you, together with other technical professionals, make sure that business needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions required.
Your responsibilities and tasks
You will assist in the implementation and execution of our ambitious roadmap. You will act as an internal consultant within D365 FOEE, maintaining and configuring the system according to current and future business requirements as well as assisting users in support cases.
This includes but are not limited to:
- Create and design end-to-end functional business processes and solution architecture including gap/fit analysis documentation
- Configure D365 FOEE environment to meet the business needs
- Perform testing in non-production environments, and making sure we follow the internal deployment process
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications on tasks, bugs and changes
- Participate in workshops together with the business to analyze and design solutions for D365 optimization & applications, and handle gaps detected during POC
- Perform ongoing operational support to system end-users including training
- Being proactive on seeking knowledge on the newest system features/updates from Microsoft
If you are a specialist in Dynamics 365 Financials & Operations, this is a unique opportunity for further development and expansion of your professional competencies.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in D365 F&O/AX2012
- Previous project experience (customization, testing, documentation)
- A broad and deep knowledge in Supply Chain and Business Development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience from the medical industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge in the Retail Commerce- and Transportation Management applications will also be an advantage
- Fluency in English both written and oral. Danish will be an advantage
The candidate should possess a personal drive and have an ambitious and innovative mindset.
You will be able to recognize yourself in these lines:
- An initiator with great ambitions
- Curious and have the necessary willingness to learn and be challenged
- You have an inhouse customer-oriented approach
- The ability to work independently and yet be an active part of a team
Who is Abacus Medicine?
Through a well-established network of licensed suppliers, we purchase original medicine at a low price in one country and redistribute it to the benefit of the patients in countries with higher prices. We are growing fast and are looking for you and many other bright talents to join more than 900 dedicated colleagues with more than 20 different nationalities in offices across the globe. Abacus Medicine is a family business established in 2004 in Copenhagen, Denmark, by CEO Flemming Wagner and his father. Family values remain an important part of our identity and we look out for each other and work as a team.
For further information, please visit www.abacusmedicine.com
Do you find this job interesting and do you see yourself in the position as ERP Consultant, please apply for the position by using ANSØG link.
If you have any further questions you are more than welcome to contact Senior Consultant Lisbeth Sandgaard 4111 4224/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We work without an application deadline why you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Please note that due to GDPR rules we do not accept applications/CV via e-mail.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.