ERP/MES System Specialist, Odense, Denmark
Do you dream of working for an international and fast-growing robotics company? Seize the opportunity today and join us as an ERP/MES System Specialist to help shape and build a whole new team responsible for integrating our robots with customers production and logistics flow
An exciting workplace
We seek a new colleague for our R&D department in Odense, Denmark. You will be part of our dynamic and ambitious company at the forefront of the world of autonomous mobile robots.
Here at MIR, effort and job satisfaction go hand in hand. We are already present in the global market as the front-runner and market-leader in mobile robots.
An exciting position with excellent opportunities for you to help shape the future of how our robots and fleet management software interacts with the overall management of a factory floor or the logistics of a warehouse.
For a newly established team, we are searching an experienced ERP/MES/WMS System Specialist to help facilitate and design how to bridge the gap between our MiRFleet software, orchestrating the overall motion and planning of a fleet of MiR robots, and the Logistics Systems applied by our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
In tight collaboration with your manager and other key stakeholders in MiR, you will:
- shape and define the new area of “Logistics System integration”
- model/architect the “Logistic System integrator” and describe the domain models of the involved systems
- shape and build your future team! We expect you to lead the team responsible for integrating MiR with ERP/WMS/MES systems
- A relevant academic educational background
- Experience in logistics, manufacturing- or production engineering
- Knowledge in the areas of warehouse automation and material flow control
- Experience with or knowledge of ISA-95 Enterprise-Control System Integration
- Proven experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Warehouse Management Systems and/or ERP systems
- Experience as team lead or project manager
- It’s an advantage if you have experience from the area of Information Technology. Knowledge about software architecture, interface description or domain modelling is a huge plus.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, careful and structured, so that we continue to ensure that we have a high level of focus on quality in every aspect of the role. At the same time, you are outgoing and thrive in a dynamic and international company, where employees from many different countries form the framework of a good working and team environment. You work independently, are enterprising and very driven, and a sense of responsibility and ownership permeates your work. You are also fluent in both spoken and written English.
If you want to have the chance to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as soon as possible via the “Ansøg” button.
Employment by agreement
Ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information
As soon as possible