Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing, challenging, and optimising our IT technology portfolio, which is presented to our CIO’s management team on a regular basis. You’ll set the minimum requirements for conducting Technology Board meetings of high quality, overseeing strategic fit, presentation content, and quality of recommendations. In addition to hosting the IT Technology Board, you’ll build and manage the portfolios of eight CoE teams across the Architecture & Technology (AT) department.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Enterprise Architecture CoE where you, together with your colleagues, will support the company’s ambition of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through specific, well thought-out initiatives. You’ll be responsible for linking initiatives across AT and for identifying synergies, risks, and opportunities. As part of your portfolio management, you’ll also organise knowledge-sharing events across different stakeholder groups depending on topic. This is a new role within AT, and if you’re passionate about portfolio management and how IT can enable business value, there’s ample opportunity for you to impact processes and value creation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and executing Technology Board meetings for the CIO management team
- ensuring our technology portfolios are aligned with business strategies
- building and managing portfolios/Kanban boards within and across CoEs
- preparing and executing portfolio adjustment reviews and facilitating prioritisation
- building pragmatic and value-adding reporting and communication to governing bodies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with programme and portfolio management and fit-for-purpose reporting
- have extensive technical understanding of how an IT organisation functions and can navigate within and across technical domains
- are used to engaging with stakeholders across all levels and are confident in engaging with and presenting to senior management
- are results-oriented and committed to quality
- are familiar with SAFe and agile concepts in general.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pernille Kofoed Weeke, Head of Enterprise & Business Arch CoE, on +4599558680 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.