EPC Project Manager to handle energy storage projects
Do you want to work with new energy technologies and solutions on a global scale?
Join us and become an EPC Project Manager in the Technology Concepts department where you’ll manage PV and battery storage projects and have the overall responsibility for the internal and external resources that carry out engineering, procurement and construction.
In this position, you’ll work closely with business developers in the newly established department PV & Energy Storage Solutions. We foresee a significant growth in the number of projects related to energy storage and PV power plants, and, though you’ll be based in Denmark, you’ll be involved in worldwide operations.
You’ll become part of a team of EPC project managers and concept specialists. Our concept specialists develop optimal solutions for specific challenges based on a cross-disciplinary approach. We support both optimisation of the running power plants and develop new projects based on the best available technologies.
By contributing with your knowledge and expertise, you’ll also increase the competence level of our department within the PV and energy storage areas and will support the training of others.
Your key tasks will be to
- find the best contractual EPC set-up, including assessment of local sites
- find and optimise technical solution and lead contracting
- participate in the economic analysis and optimisation of opportunities
- secure all the necessary and competent resources for the EPC track, including the performance of local consultants
- secure progress and update cost forecasts.
Your competences include that you
- have a background in electrical engineering, supplemented by documented project management expertise with a good understanding of both the feasibility phases and the execution phase
- have experience with either solar or storage technology, and ideally with both
- are team oriented, as you’ll be working in close collaboration with others
- have a global mindset
- have a strong interest in new technologies.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Steen Torpe Christoffersen, Manager of Technology Concepts, by telephone on +45 9955 6843 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect approximately 45 days of travel activity a year.
We also offer the possibility of flexible working hours.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder