Environmental Compliance Engineer for RoHS and REACH
Do you see yourself ensuring compliance of our products with environmental regulations? Registering compliance data from our suppliers? Interacting directly with all development teams in our worldwide organization ensuring the use of compliant materials and components? Do you want a broad network reaching across GN Hearing and also externally to suppliers and partners?
Welcome to GN Hearing – we make life sound better
In our headquarters in Ballerup, you will become a part of the Product Development team, dedicated to developing intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Your network reaches far beyond your department as you will be working with all stakeholders involved in new product development to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
GN Hearing is constantly working on ensuring compliance with environmental regulations. You will be responsible for this process. In particular, you:
ensure compliance of our products with authority requirements regarding protection of the environment against hazardous substances, i.e. RoHS 3 and REACH
manage our due diligence process to ensure responsible sourcing of Conflict Minerals throughout our supply chain
document approved compliance of our products in our PDM system
monitor new developments in environmental regulations and adapt our compliance process accordingly
Do you have what it takes to make GN Hearing even more successful?
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science, Materials Technology, Electronics, Mechanics, Sustainability or other relevant educational background
- You have experience with compliance to RoHS and REACH directives
- You have been trained in compliance with the RoHS and REACH directives
- You are effective and pragmatic and tend to see more solutions than obstacles
- Your analytical skills will become very useful in working with Bill of Materials in our PDM system and in reviewing compliance of material information from our suppliers
- You speak, read and write English fluently – other language skills are an advantage
It is an advantage if you have experience with Conflict Minerals
As a person, you are optimistic and energetic by nature and you enjoy taking responsibility for the environmental compliance domain. You have experience working across functions and disciplines and have excellent cooperation skills. You take a pragmatic approach to your work, knowing that you have to find solutions that work, not only in relation to rules and regulations, but also when put into practice. This requires good communication skills and your ability to work with suppliers and colleagues. Finally, you enjoy working with systems, documentation and checklists.
Would you like to know more?
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter no later than 10 December 2020. To apply, please use the ‘ansøg’ link.
In case you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director of Product Development Andreas Schousboe on +45 29 22 02 92.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.