Do you see yourself ensuring compliance of our products with environmental regulations? Retrieving and registering compliance data from our suppliers? Interacting directly with all development teams in our worldwide organization ensuring the use of compliant materials and components? Do you want a broad network reaching across GN Hearing and also externally to suppliers and partners?
Welcome to GN Hearing - we make life sound better
In our headquarters in Ballerup, you will become a part of the Product Development team, dedicated to developing intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Your network reaches far beyond your department as you will be working with all stakeholders involved in new product development to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
GN Hearing is constantly working on ensuring compliance with especially RoHS 2, REACH, Conflict minerals etc. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with environmental authority regulations.
In particular, you:
- ensure compliance of our products with authority requirements regarding protection of the environment against hazardous substances
- organise our processes for ensuring compliance, clarifying roles and responsibilities
- manage and coordinate our collection of Conflict minerals reports from our suppliers
- document approved compliance of our products in our PDM system
- monitor new developments in authority environmental regulations and adapt our compliance process accordingly
Do you have what it takes to make GN Hearing even more successful?
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science, Materials Technology, Electronics, Mechanics, Sustainability or other relevant educational background
- You speak, read and write English fluently - other language skills are an advantage
- It is an advantage if you have gone through training in compliance with authority requirements regarding protection of the environment against hazardous substances and/or conflict minerals
- It is a plus if you have experience with RoHS 2 and REACH directives and corresponding regulations and standards as well as conflict minerals.
- Your analytical skills will become very useful in working with Bill of Materials in our PDM system
As a person, you have experience working across functions and disciplines and have excellent cooperation skills. You take a pragmatic approach to your work, knowing that you have to find solutions that work not only in relation to rules and regulations but also when put into practice. This requires good communication skills and your ability to work with authorities, suppliers and colleagues. Finally, you enjoy working with systems, documentation and checklists.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 10-10-2019.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director of Product Development Andreas Schousboe on +45 2922 0292.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.