Enterprise Security Architect
Join us and become Enterprise Security Architect in our IT Architecture department, where you'll turn security and compliance requirements into architectural design..
Would you like to join us as we embark on our digital journey, and would you like to help us to design our future enterprise security architecture?
Join us and become Enterprise Security Architect in our IT Architecture department, where you'll turn security and compliance requirements into architectural design. You’ll work closely with colleagues responsible for different architectural domains across business units ensuring a cohesive enterprise architecture, and you'll work with proof of concepts to validate and test new designs to comply with existing and future security principles and standards.
As Enterprise Security Architect, you play an integral role in defining and assessing the organisation's security strategy and execution practices and in the identification of security technologies and services. IT Architecture consists of a team of dedicated and passionate architects that set direction for the solutions, platforms and environments supporting our business across domains.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop and maintain a security architecture that meets the policies and guidelines put forward by the Security team as well as developing security strategy roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices
- develop and maintain security architecture standards and procedures that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- track developments and changes in the digital space and ensure that threats in the environments are addressed by security standards and guidelines
- support security-heavy projects by providing security guidance as well as designing and co-developing security configuration standards for operating systems in collaboration with responsible teams and developing standards and practices
- validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable.
In addition, your key tasks will be to review security technologies, tools and services and make recommendations to the broader security team for their use, based on security, financial and operational metrics. You'll also coordinate with operational and facility management teams to assess the security of operational technology (OT) and Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorisation methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- are familiar with ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks as well as with Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- have experience with perimeter security controls (firewall, IDS/IPS, network access control and network segmentation) and with router, switch and VLAN security as well as wireless security
- have experience in security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies and of practices and methods within IT strategy, enterprise architecture and security architecture
- are experienced in network security architecture development and definition and have knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies.
You're also familiar with SABSA, TOGAF, CISM, CISSP, CRISC and have experience of implementing enterprise-wide architecture and liaising with technical operations personnel and senior management, using strong interpersonal skills, as well as having experience with strategic problem solving across various teams.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Maria Barlev, Head of IT Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 7995 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.