RTX Enterprise product team is looking for a new embedded software developer. The team will be building the next generation RTX wireless audio access points - the successor to current IP DECT single and multicell base stations. Products which are installed and used on thousands of sites all over the globe ranging in size from single base installations to systems in the hundreds.
The base interfaces with a wide variety of peripherals RTX portable devices ranging from low end handsets, ruggedized handsets, to headset and logistics tracking devices. Because of all these interfaces, software development tasks range from very simple configuration to complex multi system synchronization features and expanding existing system to new business telephone systems (PBX’es). Since the software spans a broad spectrum of domains, we are looking for both specialists and generalists, and we offer the opportunity to either specialize or mix your work across multiple domains. As part of the team you will be working with, and is responsible for, the full life cycle management of your software.
Your tasks include:
- Designing and document the feature
- Doing work breakdown
- Writing test cases
- Writing unit and automated test
- Releasing the software to production and other projects
- Maintaining and bug fixing the software post integration
Who are you?
You embrace teamwork but can work independently. We expect you to be flexible and show high responsibility for own tasks. You must be methodical in the approach for problem solving and have focus on quality of delivered results.
- In depth experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of python is a plus
- Experience working with and developing on embedded platforms
- Experience with software testing and debugging.
- Experience with bug tracking (Jira or other)
- Experience with source code management tools (Git or Mercurial)
- Knowledge of Jenkins or similar build systems
- Embedded development experience in Linux or other embedded RTOS experience is a plus but is not a requirement.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills.
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science or other related experience.
Who we are:
At RTX, wireless is not just wireless! We make an effort to understand how the specific use cases can be optimized through wireless technology. As well as explore how the link between products configurated in a system can make a difference and help the user perform at their best.
We innovate, design, and manufacture wireless communication solutions within three segments:
- Enterprise solutions covering amongst others, wireless communication systems connecting handsets and headsets via base stations.
- Healthcare solutions where wireless systems are used for monitoring critically ill patients, among others.
- ProAudio, which makes professional audio solutions such as wireless microphones and headsets used for e.g. concerts and conferences, as well as gaming accessories such as keyboards, headsets, and mice.
We have the ambition to create ground-breaking technologies while also creating value for our customers and end-users. Working in close partnership with our customers, we offer customized, ‘turn-key’, end-to-end solutions with full product lifecycle management designed to meet the ambition of their portfolio and brand.
An international arena
At RTX, you get to unfold your ambitions in an international environment. We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities to use their skills in an international environment in cooperation with customers and partners around the world. We are a European company operating globally and employ 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and USA, with our headquarter in Nørresundby. We offer flexible working terms so that you can work from home or in the office at Nørresundby.
Exceed your career aspirations
We believe in giving our employees the best challenges to develop their skills by offering several different career paths, depending on whether you want to be a specialist or project manager. To ensure the best start, you will be assigned to a tutor and go through an onboarding program, which includes an introduction to how we work.
A social environment with a strong community
Be social – be there! At RTX, we value the social aspect very highly. For RTX to be a great place to work, we find it very important to support a strong social community. Therefore, we have a very active staff club arranging various events and social gatherings - a minimum of one event per month.
We have an informal and casual working environment, and every day of the week we go to lunch together in our canteen. Next to our canteen, we have different physical facilities in the form of a sports hall, frequently used for joint sports activities and a fitness room - all for free use. We believe that with a strong community we can provide the best solutions.
For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Henrik Wiuff Kallager, Software Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.