Are you driven by setting architectural direction within the breed of new data-centred, cloud-based technologies?
Join us and become Enterprise Domain Architect in our Enterprise Architecture team where you’ll drive strategy and roadmaps towards a digitally enabled, modern technology landscape, specialising in advanced analytics, open source and cloud-based technologies. The Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for the overall strategic direction of architecture in our Group. Your main work will be to shape and communicate strategies and roadmaps through an agile approach of driving POCs and deliver structured analyses for the advanced analytics and PaaS technologies’ domain, focusing on technologies and platforms bridging business needs and IT assets.
We’re a global leader in green energy, and consequently we’re shaping tomorrow’s digital solutions in the energy sector. We believe that these digital solutions are a key enabler for our vision: creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. We’re therefore implementing a company-wide digitalisation strategy that supports this. And where does this leave you? With an amazing opportunity to join a global company where you can use your analytical skills to pursue a fantastic career and create a better world.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive and support the development of principles, guidelines and supporting processes within your domain to steer both long-term visions for the Group and shorter-term direction for agile delivery
- design solutions within the advanced analytics domain, where data flows, transformations and data consumption provide optimal conditions for scientific modelling, analysis and reporting
- determine the technological stack relevant within the data and analytics domain through POCs and evaluations
- act as a motivator and driver for better transparency and cross-team collaboration, identifying interdependencies and the strategic impact of key initiatives
- facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to develop common ground and speed up decision-making.
Furthermore, you’ll guide and support EPIC maturation and deliver the high-level architectural direction and planning that ensure projects get off to the right start. Also, you’ll frequently develop and present decision papers for management teams.
Your competences include that you
- are a technology enthusiast and highly experienced within the domain of advanced analytics, Big Data, open source and cloud-based technologies (former hands-on experience preferred)
- are familiar with classic data lake architectures and surrounding ecosystems
- are familiar with cloud technologies and architectures such as Microsoft Azure, Google and AWS
- are a competent architect at enterprise level and have worked in large companies with architectural disciplines
- are trained and skilful in impact analysis, facilitation of decision workshops and assessment of new technologies.
In addition, you’re used to reviewing solutions, guiding projects and managing stakeholders appropriately. Also, you speak and write English fluently.
You have a master’s degree in IT, business, engineering or similar, and you’re familiar with IT disciplines such as Agile, Scrum, SAFE, Prince2 and ITIL.
Moreover, experience from the utility or energy sector would be an advantage.
Your professional and personal competences include that you’re passionate about architecture, driven by integrity and comfortable taking on responsibility. You’re well-structured and systematic and have excellent communication skills, and you’re analytical, results-oriented and committed to quality. Finally, you’re outspoken and a strong team player/engager.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 September 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pernille Kofoed Weeke, Enterprise Architect Manager in Enterprise Architecture, by telephone on +45 9955 8680 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect limited travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.