Are you ready to join us on an exciting journey, setting architectural direction for our Group in the ever-evolving technology landscape surrounding us?
Join us and become Enterprise Architects in our IT Architecture department where we are expanding our team to be able to deliver more value to our business and surrounding teams. We are looking for Enterprise Architects with the drive and skills to build strategies and roadmaps for key domains, technologies and platforms bridging the overarching business needs and IT assets. We work closely with our business partners and applications and operations teams, but we need to further refine our collaboration models to deliver the best service to our business.
The department is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Finance & IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work due to our global presence.
Your key tasks will be to
- form part of a central team of architects working to strengthen the architectural framework that ultimately supports the business and IT functions in delivering agile, yet robust and extendable solutions
- drive and support the development of strategies, principles, guidelines and supporting processes to steer both long-term visions for the Group and ongoing projects
- act as a motivator and driver for better transparency and cross-team collaboration
- support the establishment of business and technology roadmaps, bridging business initiatives and ideas with views of required landscape overhauls and rationalisation for common decision-making on how to optimise IT assets
- guide and support strategic projects in the idea and analysis phases, and deliver the high-level architectural direction and planning that ensure projects get off to the right start.
Knowing the portfolio of initiatives and the project pipeline and assessing the need for architectural support for these form part of the enterprise architecture commitment.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master's degree in IT, business, engineering or similar
- are an experienced enterprise architect and have worked with relevant methodologies and frameworks
- have been exposed to working with platforms for, for example, Big Data, AA, SAP, MS, Mobility or Cloud
- speak and write English fluently, and being proficient in Danish is an advantage
- are passionate about architecture, driven by integrity, outspoken and a team player.
You are familiar with IT disciplines such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, Agile, Scrum, SAFE, Prince2 and ITIL. Moreover, experience from the utility or energy sector would be an advantage.
A unique and challenging job offering great opportunities for the right candidates with the ability to set architectural direction and steer our IT assets towards the best performance. You will be part of a team of ambitious and knowledge-seeking colleagues dedicated to pursuing our Group's vision, leading the energy transformation towards green energy.
In DONG Energy Finance & IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Lars Bo Wegmann, Manager of IT Architecture, on telephone +45 9955 2678 or Maria Barlev, Head of IT Architecture, on telephone +45 9955 7995 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 31 October 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder