Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes' competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Enterprise Architect, IT, Bagsværd
In IT we are taking ownership of the IT Architecture in Novozymes and ensuring that the future needs of Novozymes are supported by the right IT landscape and technologies.
Novozymes has embarked on a digitalization journey where were are building new platforms and supporting new ways of working, while ensuring that the more traditional enterprise landscape still evolves and supports the business needs. As Enterprise Architect you report to the VP of IT and will play a central role in this transformation.
As our new Enterprise Architect you secure a holistic view of business processes, information, IT solutions and infrastructure and have the overall responsibility for securing the link between the functional business strategies, the IT strategy and the IT landscape. You will work closely with both key business stakeholders at senior leadership level and with the rest of IT to ensure that the solutions form a cohesive system landscape and are aligned with current and strategic business requirements.
You will also define, drive and participate in POV and POC activities where these are needed to decide how/if these technologies, systems or concepts provides value to Novozymes.
In this position you need to:
- Have strong business understanding, and experience in working with strategy
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be an expert in the area of Enterprise Architecture
- Have extensive experience with corporate/enterprise IT and working in a multi-cultural work environment
- Experience with a digitalization aganda (advanced data management, automation/robotics, AI etc.) is an advantage
- Be able to work with practical applications as well, for instance in defining and running proof-of-value and proof-of-concept activities to validate architectural decisions
- A master in Business Administration or Engineering
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Head of Architecture Jacob Steen Due at +45 3077 1444 or VP of IT Mikael A. Ludvigsen at +45 3077 2928.
Application deadline: 7th May 2017
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we will be reviewing and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder