Do you want to be part of driving and supporting the overall strategic change of our corporate architecture?
Join us and become Enterprise Architect in our IT Architecture team where you’ll build strategies and roadmaps to support our digital transformation.
It’s an exciting time to join Ørsted IT!
Ørsted is a global leader in green energy, and consequently we’re shaping tomorrow’s digital solutions in the energy sector. We believe that these digital solutions are a key enabler for our vision: creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. We’re therefore implementing a companywide digitalisation strategy that supports this. And where does this leave you? With an amazing opportunity to join a global company where you can use your analytical skills to pursue an amazing career and create a better world.
You support and drive strategic change
You’ll join the IT Architecture team who are responsible for the overall strategic direction of architecture in Ørsted. Your main work will be to build strategies and roadmaps for key domains, technologies and platforms, bridging business needs and IT assets.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive and support the development of principles, guidelines and supporting processes to steer both long-term visions for the Group and shorter-term direction for ongoing projects
- support business initiatives and ideas with views of required landscape overhauls and rationalisation for common decision-making on how to optimise IT assets
- act as a motivator and driver for better transparency and cross-team collaboration, identifying interdependencies and the strategic impact of key initiatives
- facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to develop common ground and speed up decision-making
- guide and support strategic projects in the idea and analysis phases, and deliver the high-level architectural direction and planning that ensure projects get off to the right start.
Furthermore, you’ll develop and present decision papers for management teams.
- extensive experience with enterprise architecture work in large companies, having designed architecture principles and developed target architectures and roadmaps
- experience in impact analysis, facilitation of decision workshops and assessment of new technologies
- you’ve been exposed to working with platforms for, for example, Big Data, AA, SAP, MS, Mobility or Cloud
- you’re used to reviewing solutions, guiding projects and managing stakeholders appropriately
- you speak and write English fluently.
You have a master’s degree in IT, business, engineering or similar, and are familiar with IT disciplines such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, Agile, Scrum, SAFE, Prince2 and ITIL. Moreover, experience from the utility or energy sector would be an advantage.
- passionate about architecture, driven by integrity and comfortable taking on responsibility
- well-structured and systematic with excellent communication skills
- analytical, results-oriented and committed to quality
- outspoken and a strong team player/engager.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Due to the summer holidays, the application deadline is 12 August 2018. However, send your application to us as soon as possible, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pernille Kofoed Weeke, Enterprise Architect Manager, by telephone on +45 9955 8680, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder