Imagine a future where you’ll work with technology management and help build our future framework for application portfolio management to sustain a modern application landscape
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of improving the overall IT effectiveness by aligning the technology and application portfolio with the business priorities as part of the digital transformation of our Group. The Technology & Application Portfolio Office is responsible for establishing and driving our frameworks and processes for technology management as well as for application lifecycle and portfolio management. We do this in close collaboration with a wide range of key stakeholders, both managers and practitioners.
Welcome to Enterprise Architecture
You’ll be part of the Technology & Application Portfolio Office where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on optimising technology and application portfolio management from inception to sunset. You’ll get to use your analytical skills and technology enthusiasm to establish, drive, and monitor our technology management framework and processes. You’ll be considered a broad technical subject-matter expert, both inside and outside the team, ensuring that our technically oriented frameworks/classifications are well understood and followed by our key stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing intakes of new applications from an enterprise architecture perspective, ensuring strategic fit, business value, and compliance with IT standards
- being responsible for implementing and maintaining technically oriented frameworks/classifications related to application portfolio management and ensuring tool support
- driving, publishing, communicating, and governing technology compliance with standards and approved technologies
- driving a common approach to application and infrastructure modelling, both in our EA solution and in other solutions (like ServiceNow)
- liaising with managers, technical SMEs, and architects in IT to push technology compliance/optimisation initiatives in collaboration with a wide range of key stakeholders in IT and the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience working as an enterprise architect, IT system manager, management consultant, or similar, from which you have experience with assessing business fit and technical fit
- are a technology enthusiast with experience in the domain of technology compliance and optimisation, and are used to implementing and monitoring approved technologies
- have an analytical mindset based on strong technical understanding and are used to working with decision-making at senior management level, preferably in a global setting
- have strong communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- are a strong team player who wants to pursue opportunities to continuously improve our technology landscape in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Max Andersen, Team Lead, on +4599554932 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.