If you are looking for an opportunity to use your Enterprise Architect skills to take the lead in a successful international B2B company, and bring us to the next level. This is the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Enterprise Architect to support all the great initiatives that are already ongoing in LINAK. You will work across all functional areas and countries acting as the overall architect when it comes to reducing complexity and optimizing our system landscape. You will identify new digital opportunities while providing guidance and ensuring solutions align with the business and IT strategy. You will have a close collaboration with other architects in a cross-business architect forum.
LINAK is the global leader in our business, and innovation is an important part of our strategy that will lead us in to the future. Our innovation initiatives cover a broad array of technologies among others digitalizing of our business platforms.
- Be a strategic partner to management, internal innovation teams and IT
- Build the long-term strategic roadmap for all IT systems architecture
- Develop and maintain policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company
- Manage an EA review board to evaluate project proposals for architectural fit
- Monitor new technological advances in application and information technologies
- Collaborate with business and technology subject matter experts to translate business requirements into technological solutions
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s degree as a minimum, and a combination of IT and business is preferred
- Have experience within Enterprise Architecture in a B2B context
- Are able to challenge the organization and take responsibility for our shared journey within digital business
- Have a high energy level and drive and can work across the whole organization
- Are a strong communicator and successfully align many stakeholders in a common direction
- Speak, read and write English at a professional level. Danish is preferred
Do you have questions please contact Corporate Senior Director, IT, John C. Westergaard, +45 7315 1300.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder