Engineers for facilitating the operation of our wind power and bioenergy plants
Are you an engineering talent, and do you want to help us to develop and maintain our SCADA systems?
Join us and become Engineer in Production where you’ll be responsible for configuring controls for turbines and securing data acquisition. The Production team in our Business Application department consists of 14 dedicated people in Denmark with three nationalities, all highly specialised in handling our Group’s power production data. The team has diverse educational backgrounds and takes an active part in the data acquisition for all power production equipment to enable production analysis and estimates. The technologies used by the members of the team are primarily Wonderware and .Net and Angular for databases and applications.
Your key tasks will be to
- play an active role in developing and supporting SCADA systems
- extract key system data for business analysis
- ensure a high level of IT security for these databases
- handle your tasks together with teams as well as independently and ensure high-quality deliveries through your interaction with customers and colleagues.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering within information technology or an equivalent technical education
- have knowledge of SCADA systems, preferably the AVEVA Wonderware System Platform
- have knowledge of industrial protocols and have experience with database technology and software development
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Meyer Pedersen, Head of Production, by telephone on +45 9955 4135 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.