Engineers for facilitating the operation of our wind power and bioenergy plants
Are you an engineering talent, and do you want to help us to develop and maintain our SCADA systems?
Join us and become Engineer in Production where you’ll be responsible for configuring controls for turbines and securing data acquisition. The Production team consists of 10 dedicated people with four nationalities who are highly specialised in handling the Group’s power production data for the digital journey.
Your key tasks will be to
- play an active role in developing and supporting SCADA systems
- extract key system data for business analyses
- ensure a high level of IT security for these databases
- handle your tasks together with teams as well as independently and ensure high-quality deliveries through your interaction with customers and colleagues.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering within information technology or an equivalent technical education
- have knowledge of SCADA systems, preferably the AVEVA Wonderware System Platform
- have knowledge of industrial protocols and have experience with database technology and software development
- thrive in an international environment and have the ability to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Meyer Pedersen, Head of Production, by telephone on +45 9955 4135 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.