SKOV is expanding its software development department and is thus seeking ambitious software developers for our R&D department in Glyngoere, Denmark. SKOV’s ambition is to be the largest and most acknowledged supplier of climate and farm management solutions for livestock production, thereby ensuring optimum conditions for animals, people and the environment. You will join a team of skilled software developers, who work with further development and maintenance of our existing portfolio including embedded systems for climate and production control in livestock houses worldwide.
Your working day will be exciting and varied, and you will be in contact with many colleagues both inside and outside the project team.
We are using Agile methods and SCRUM, and you will be part of the entire development process. You will have the opportunity to follow the product development process from analysis and specification, design and development through to final participation in the test and follow-up at the customer’s.
We currently use a combination of UML/Rhapsody and Visual Studio for software development, and your primary tasks will be design and programming in UML/Rhapsody and C and for some parts C++ for applications in the control systems that are run on a modern Linux-based ARM platform.
- You are a quality and result-oriented person for whom software development is a passion.
- You are a skilled software developer with a very good understanding of and enthusiasm for working with complex systems.
- Working together in smaller teams comes naturally to you, and you find it easy to collaborate with our English-speaking colleagues based in Germany and Malaysia.
- Your professional background is in software development and you have an education in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with the development of user interfaces as well as technologies such as Ethernet, CAN or test automation.
- Our basic values are based on “the will to win, to cooperate and to change”, which we expect you to be able to live up to.
If you would like to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact Ebbe Kronborg, R&D Software Department Manager, by phone on +45 7217 5702 or +45 5213 5702.
If you are interested in the job, please send your application, including resume and any other relevant enclosures, marked “embedded software developer”.
We are assessing applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 21 June 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder