Would you like to play a key role in our WTG foundation projects for our future offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Engineering Manager in the Structural Engineering department where you’ll manage the foundation design process – from feasibility and concept studies to detail design and follow-up on fabrication and installation.
You’ll be responsible for structural design and interface management and will manage and coordinate work between multi-functional teams working with the projects. Your main task will be to deliver complete project documentation for the fabrication and installation of foundation structures, including calculations, drawings and specifications.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure state-of-the-art design of turbine foundations with continuous focus on technology development and development of solutions supporting safe and efficient operation and maintenance
- facilitate cooperation with third-party certifying agencies to obtain statements of compliance on structural integrity
- report all significant technical issues to the project management, particularly risks, and develop contingency plans
- participate in first article inspections of the structural components at the fabrication workshop
- be responsible for the structural design and interface management of foundation projects.
Furthermore, you’ll manage and coordinate work between multifunctional teams working with the projects. Your main task will be to deliver complete project documentation for the fabrication and installation of foundation structures, including calculations, drawings and specifications.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in structural or civil engineering
- have extensive experience in offshore engineering – preferably with both monopiles and jacket foundations – combined with offshore design management or project management
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey complex technical information.
In addition, you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. You have team spirit and the ability to produce excellent results through teamwork. You enjoy working both independently and together with your colleagues and business partners.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 30 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per Buur-Mouridsen, Manager of Engineering Management, by telephone on +45 9951 6302 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.