Join the passion in Project Execution
Whichever dream or ambition you have, NNE offers exciting career opportunities in a truly passionate and dynamic working environment. In Project Execution, we are looking for new colleagues within Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering Management and Project planning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
NNE is an international company, specialized in pharma engineering. We help pharmaceutical companies bring products to market by providing flexible, compliant and future-proof solutions. NNE is represented in US, India and Denmark (Virum and Kalundborg). Based in Denmark, you will work in a project-oriented climate supporting primarily projects for our customers in Denmark. Our projects cover the full range from small-scale production to high-volume production facilities. NNE can also provide exciting career opportunities on international projects.
As our new colleague, you have a fundamental desire to make a difference by enhancing sustainable solutions in a project driven work environment and have:
- Experienced and ambitious competences within Engineering Management, for our sites in Denmark
- A technical background and experience from similar position
- Interest in working in an energetic environment, engagement and want to work with highly skilled colleagues
You will join our Project Execution area consisting approximately 80 highly skilled project employees. As one of our new, experienced colleagues, you will be involved in phases from basic, detailed design to construction, commissioning and hand-over. You will work as a consultant to our customers independently or as part of a project team within Project Execution. As a global company, you can expect some work-related travelling, approximately 4-8 weeks yearly.
As an engineering manager, you will be responsible for the management of engineering activities on strategic projects within our Projects Portfolios. As a key member of the project management group, you will play a significant role in ongoing projects, leading engineering teams. You will be responsible for specification of engineering activities, technical scope definition and scope management, and for leading review and verification activities to ensure cross-disciplinary consistency and compliance with NNE's Methods & Systems.
You have a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering or similar and minimum 5 years of experience with facility design in cross-disciplinary installation projects.
- You are certified IPMA, PMI or similar
- Youa are fluent in Danish and English (spoken and written) and you live in Denmark
- You have experience within test, validation and GMP – and knowledge within the pharma industry will be considered an advantage
- You have experience with construction sites and start-up of facilities
- You have knowledge of and experience from the pharmaceutical, biotechnological, food or chemical industry
If you have any questions about the job, please contact Director Peter Engdal Sørensen , +45 3075 0210.
Please submit your application online. Please note that we only accept applications submitted via our online system.
Deadline of application is 6/14/2020
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder