EagleBurgmann KE A/S is looking for a strong Engineering Manager, who can help us to develop our position as the world's leading manufacturer of Expansion Joint solutions in the industrial sector.
To strengthen our product development and technical support in Metal, we are opening a new position as Engineering Manager in our company in Ringkøbing.
Your main responsibilities will be Team Management and development of activities including review of engineering standards, R & D, design principles and tools. You will supervise, support and facilitate the daily work in your team of highly skilled colleagues in the effort to ensure continued momentum and needed development of people and competences.
In order to fulfill the responsibilities your daily tasks will include:
- Determinate the goals of the company within daily as well as future engineering
- Manage and support the team of application engineers by coordinating on problem solving
- Support the planning of each phases of important and complicated projects
- Identify and procures needed resources in close corporation with the Head of Operations
- Manage team of design engineers by facilitating their development activities
- Build solid knowledge and toolbox foundations for the whole technical team
- Supervise R&D function
- Support developing new products
- Coordinate knowledge and practice sharing with other Technical Departments within the EagleBurgmann Group
The position refers to the company's Head of Operations.
M. Sc. Mechanical Engineer
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in the technical management position
- Experience in the industrial sectors, preferably with metal fabrication and engineering
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of technical issues like - thermodynamics, material properties, mechanics, stress analysis etc.
- Preferable experiences from the expansion joint segment
- Self-driven person with strong implementation skills and commitment.
- Very strong analytical and processing skills, combined with a solution oriented approach
- Leadership experiences
- You speak and write English or Danish fluently
Your future prospects:
We will give you a thorough training to ensure you the best conditions for this position. Our organization is informal and engaging with motivated colleagues and an inspiring work environment. For the right person there will be excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
Starting date: As per agreement. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Please email your application via "Ansøg" link.
For further information please contact Head of Operations Thorbjørn Hoyer, Direct: Cell: +(45) 3058 0951
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder