Engineering internship - Electronics
We are looking for 2-3 students for engineering internship within electronics who have a can-do spirit and who would like to become part of a dynamic team. You will – as a natural part of the team – be involved in daily problems as well as be involved in the work with both large and small projects.
We are mainly looking for interns within two areas: Existing Products and R&D.
Existing Products: tasks may include analysing, implementing and documenting technical improvements on products, implementing cost optimisations with associated investments in tools, carrying out small development projects so that the product maintains its competitiveness and to carry out quality improvement tasks and participate in treatment of complaints.
R&D: you will work with current development projects and take part in the process from idea to running production. Tasks may include drawing, analysing, testing and implementing complex circuit board design as a part of large development projects and documentation of own work throughout the whole course of development.
Examples of projects/tasks which previous interns have been involved in:
- In R&D an intern has worked with a 200W AC-DC Flyback converter as power supply for control boxes. This task included design of the transformer, estimation and testing of efficiency and identification and removal of EMC. The intern had to balance cost price, efficiency and complexity throughout the whole design
- Preparation of openbus interface for testing LINAK products. Including choice of interface components (Raspberry PI) and choice of software on PI (C++) and Labview and test stand integration, CAD diagram, PCB layout and CE marking.
- are enrolled in a relevant engineering education and are passionate about electronics
- are positive, accommodating and like to communicate with others
- are flexible and have a can-do spirit
- find technical challenges motivating
- speak and understand basic Danish
- Pay during internship
- Paid dormitory room if you do not live near by
- Responsibility for own projects and the opportunity to test theory in practice
- Social events with the other 15-20 interns. If you would like to know more about how it is to be an intern at LINAK you can click here.
- Possible cooperation regarding your final project subsequently
- Technical feedback and sparring with your LINAK contact person
- must express which subjects you are most enthusiastic about working with during your internship
- must indicate the time frame for the internship
- must describe your motivation for choosing LINAK as place of internship
- must contain your preliminary transcript of records
Deadline for applications for the autumn semester 2021: 30 April 2021.
Applications are processed as they are received and candidates are often called to interviews before the deadline for applications expires.
Start: August/September 2021
If you would like to have more information, please contact HR consultant Catharina Heegaard Langer, phone +45 7315 1635.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.