Engineering graduate with interest in fabrication of offshore steel structure foundation
Imagine a future where you’ll help generate clean energy by assisting with the fabrication of ‘state of the art’ foundations for offshore wind turbines
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll help and learn from our world-class colleagues in the Fabrication department where you’ll join fabrication managers and fabrication supervisors in overseeing contractors and fabrication yards spread out globally. The Fabrication Management department is part of the Foundation functional area, and you’ll be part of an experienced team and a department where the pace is high and the challenges are many.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the foundation contractor and ensuring that the product meets the contract requirements for safety, quality, time, and costs
- conducting weekly progress meetings with the contractors
- managing a small team of supervisors, technical quality engineers, and external third-party consultants
- liaising with our back-office support organisation to ensure efficient processing of technical queries and NCRs
- reporting on progress, quality, risks, etc., to the fabrication manager.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree within naval architecture, marine engineering, mechanical engineering or civil engineering before 1 September 2022
- preferably have practical experience
- have good written and verbal English skills and preferably either Danish or German verbal skills
- are team-oriented and safety and quality focused
- are numerate and demonstrate a strong commercial mindset
- are a competent user of the MS Office suite.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please note that you’re expected to do extensive travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting various fabrication yards and suppliers around the world. There will be assignments that requires extended stays of three to six months at the fabrication yards. During the graduate program you’ll be rotated between suppliers and home offices.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.