Engineering graduate for high voltage cable work
Imagine a future where you play a key role in designing and optimising the HV cable connections across all our offshore wind farms
The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
You’ll take a two-year journey with a mentor to assist your career development across locations in Malaysia and Europe. You’ll get a unique chance to be part of developing and empowering our Cables team which can expand your career opportunities upon completion. Your journey will take you through different departments to ensure that you gain valuable cross-functional experience and build a strong network. As part of the program, you'll be exposed to three different electrical engineering disciplines.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, performing, and supervising thermal and electrical calculations in accordance with latest standards and best practices
- performing support on cable-related issues for projects in development, execution, and operation
- ensuring the technical quality across different projects by analysing non-conformities and creating lessons learnt in the organisation
- assisting our existing wind farms in securing high availability on all assets
- participating in selected development activities, such as digitalisation, development with manufacturers, etc.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering from before 1 September 2022 with excellent results
- have a proactive and systematic approach to the technical tasks across the department
- thrive in an international environment and seek to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have an independent mindset and are a strong initiator with the ability to contribute to challenging issues within a complex matrix organisation
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14. January. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder