Engineer for Warranty Department
Do you have a technical background with an appetite for troubleshooting/problem solving and do you feel comfortable working in an international env
Do you have a technical background with an appetite for troubleshooting/problem solving and do you feel comfortable working in an international environment? If so, you may be the right candidate for this interesting position as mechanical or electrical engineer in our Warranty Department.
Processing warranty claims
As engineer in our Warranty Department you will be responsible for the entire process of handling warranty claims issued by the customer.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Registration and documentation of claims received from our customers
- Analysing received claims and finding the best corrective method in cooperation with our in-house engineering departments and suppliers
- Site visits including technical investigations and customer meetings
- Closing of the claims in cooperation with the Customer
- Ensure that lessons learned are registered and shared with relevant departments
Solid technical knowledge and commercial understanding
You are a marine engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer or have an equivalent technical background and have minimum 2 years’ experience from a similar position. Most important is that you have a well-founded, broad technical knowledge and process understanding of boiler design and/or diesel engine design. Further, a commercial understanding will be of great advantage. You are analytical and have an eye for detail and accuracy. Your interpersonal capabilities include loyalty towards confidentiality and customer service orientation.
- Master spoken and written English on a high level
- Are an analytical troubleshooter/problem solver
- Are experienced in the Microsoft package
- Can elaborate reports in a factual and precise manner
- Understand economics at user level for project management
- Have good contractual understanding
You are a self-starter with the ability to focus in a dynamic and often hectic environment. You take initiative and have decisiveness as well as a sense of urgency. You work with a positive and constructive attitude.
An interesting job with great challenges in a dynamic company. The position requires approximately 40 to 60 days of travel per year.
Please send your application by mail via the "Apply" link as soon as possible. The format of the sent files should be either .docx or .pdf.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder