Would you like aid our customers in getting the optimal heat pump solution smarter and faster?
Join EnergyMachines R&D team in a role as energy engineer in close contact with the customer and with the support of a team of skilled developers for bringing your solutions to fruition.
You will be working out of our new offices in BLOX in central Copenhagen on simulations for cases and projects for larger properties like offices, apartment and commercial buildings typically located in Sweden. You will use, give feedback and take part in the development of our platform for simulation and analytics. The goal of the platform is to provide the possibility to seamless transition forecasts and projected energy simulations from project phase to follow up and monitoring of the actual installations. We are fans of open source and plan on involving us in the community with our solutions - you can become part of this exciting journey, hopefully getting feedback from all over the world. You will have colleagues in both Sweden and Finland within the EnergyMachines group. We have sales offices in major Swedish cities and manufacturing close to Helsinki. Our products include building energy consulting, performance leading heat pump system solutions, leading product range of highly efficient ventilation units and our ambitious cloud based remote monitoring, control and analytics platform. We pride ourselves in being energy rebels, meaning for us to be always doing things better and never settle for status quo in our drive to accelerate the green transformation within the building energy space and beyond.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Work with energy (heating, cooling and hot water) demand models for buildings
- Perform simulations of our heat pump system solution using our simulation platform.
- Report and communicate results to customers or sales representatives.
- Act as customer-representative in the development of our simulation and analytics platform. Help us chart the course and define features and capabilities based on your domain knowledge.
Your competences include that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in energy engineering or similar.
- Have experience in defining and using climate and energy demand models for buildings.
- Have experience and interest in building and energy systems simulations based on a strong mathematical background.
- Can develop your vision of a product, plan your own and others work and follow through.
- Communicate fluently in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Swedish is an absolute plus.
In addition, other technical skills and deep interest in new technologies will be highly appreciated. We are always looking for creative and enthusiastic candidates who can contribute to a fun, informal and positive working experience no matter your cultural or religious background.
Would you like to become an energy rebel and take major part in developing our simulation and analytics platform for a world with greener energy solutions?
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We will be interviewing interesting candidates as they apply.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lasse Nyberg Thomsen, R&D Director, by telephone on +45 2972 2152 if you’d like to know more about the position. We are not interested in being contacted by recruiting agencies regarding this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.