Engineer for Product Development
Larsen Strings A/S in Sønderborg, Denmark is looking for an engineer, who can contribute to further development of our products and assist in the development of production processes.
Larsen Strings A/S in Sønderborg, Denmark (www.larsenstrings.com) is looking for an engineer, who can contribute to further development of our products and assist in the development of production processes.
You will be part of our development department where you are expected to work in unison with your colleagues to actively take part in accomplishing ongoing and future development of new music strings for stringed instruments.
Some of your tasks are:
- Participate in optimizing and new development of music strings
- Contribute to developing new materials for string design and string production
- Carry out material testing, development of specific testing methods and test equipment
- Physical string analysis including sound measurements
- Assist in optimizing and further development of production processes
You have a degree in engineering, and you are able to document knowledge and experience within some of the below listed fields:
- Materials testing and analysis; metals and polymers
- Material technology, especially knowledge of metals, polymers and forming processes
- Meticulous project skills and project leadership
- Collaborating with universities and centers for knowledge, both domestic and international
You are fluent in English. Good knowledge of written and verbal Danish and/or German is advantageous. You are used to communicating complicated results in a structured way.
You are driven by curiosity and by inclination to see your results transformed into products containing a high valuable foundation. You are full of initiative and a good team player. We expect you to be a committed colleague and highly motivated in contributing to our continued development.
You will get an exciting and academically challenging job in a globally acting manufacturing company having its own niche market. You will be part of an innovative environment, and you will have many possibilities to try out and develop your qualifications interactively with colleagues and customers.
Expected job start is as soon as possible.
If you would like to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Product Development Manager Dr. Thomas Zwieg at email@example.com or by phone +45 7443 1760.
Please send your CV and your application marked “Engineer – product development” via the "aaply" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder