Do you want to be a part of a highly dedicated and professional team of MV electrical design engineers developing electrical solutions for our offshore turbines?
In case you want to be part of a project from the first stage in the project to the final launch - we are looking for a result oriented MV engineer with experience within MV equipment design with special interest in switch gears.
For our matured fleet of the offshore turbine platform, we are looking for the best design engineers to take on the task of developing the MV equipment. We are looking for a very skilled and systematic MV Engineer to develop the MV solutions for our wind turbines.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design of switch gear equipment for department projects
- Generate work instructions of the assembling of the switch gear equipment
- Involvement in various root cause analysis related to the switch gear equipment
- Ensure right quality and deliver as promised to our projects and costumers
- Driving own technical deliverables according to commitments
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an education within electrical engineering and minimum 2 years of experience within product development of complex products with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- You have knowledge of gas insulated MV/HV switchgears
- You have knowledge of protection relay technology (from self-powered to multifunction relays)
- You have knowledge of project management and/or experience as design engineer with a good technical understanding
- An overall electrical understanding is required including knowledge and experience within switch gear applications. Knowledge of wind turbines is an advantage
- You are familiar with working in large matrix organizations
- You are a dedicated team player and you thrive in a multi-cultural environment
- You have excellent practical and people management skills, strong communication skills and can interface with numerous parties
- Furthermore, you possess fluency in spoken and written English
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
For more information: http://w3.siemens.dk/home/dk/dk/cc/job/nextgenwindturbine/Pages/nextgenwindturbine.aspx#
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Knud Dam Hageman Madsen via phone +45 3037 4176
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3037 4176