Would you like to be one of the minds behind the test system solutions and equipment that ensure we produce the very best hearing aids in the world?
And do you want to be the connecting link between manufacturing and R&D – working with the newest developments in the field while making sure that products can be mass-produced?
Welcome to GN Hearing - we make the world sound better
Hearing aids are much more than just sound. Through meticulous design and manufacturing and by pushing the limits of size and design, we produce hearing aids that are comfortable, durable, high quality and easy to use.
To ensure we meet the highest standards, you will join a team of 10 engineers at our HQ in Ballerup. We work in an agile way to develop the necessary testing software, hardware and analytics systems that are used in our manufacturing sites worldwide.
Develop, innovate, implement
Focusing on the interfaces between hardware and software, you will partake in the development of manufacturing test systems for our hearing instruments.
You will partake in various projects together with experts from R&D and other functions in GN Hearing. For each project, you will be the manufacturing test expert, contributing with your expertise and participating in the decision-making.
Specifically, you will:
- Work closely with R&D to define what is tested in manufacturing and how this is done in practice
- Develop and implement new test solutions, platforms and equipment for new manufacturing processes while maintaining existing solutions for current manufacturing processes
- Take an active part in diagnosing and solving manufacturing-related incidents
- Provide technical support on operational test solutions, platforms and equipment
- Help revise and challenge our current manufacturing test set-up
- Document test methods, procedures and platforms
Influence the future development of our team
You are joining us in the middle of a development journey where we are focusing on developing our methods and processes. As the newest team member, you will bring a fresh perspective and have every opportunity to influence our work and future direction.
Test solution expert
Being very open-minded and curious, you explore new opportunities and see options where others see challenges. You are highly organized which enables you to partake in different projects and processes while independently contributing to all manufacturing test-related activities.
You are a specialist who has a solid and practical understanding of how electronic components are tested in manufacturing – and on top of this, you know the complexity of integrating testing into software test systems.
You are a fast learner and have a great interest in working in an agile set-up. Moreover, you bring:
- A degree in electrical engineering
- Experience with test engineering using Test Stand and LabVIEW
- Knowledge of Windows systems, Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL or similar database technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.