Would you like to be one of the minds behind the test system solutions and equipment that ensure we produce the very best hearing aids in the world?
Welcome to GN Hearing - we make the world sound better
Hearing aids are much more than just sound. Through meticulous design and manufacturing and by pushing the limits of size and design, we produce hearing aids that are comfortable, durable, high quality and easy to use.
To ensure we meet the highest standards, we have a team of test engineers in place in our headquarters in Ballerup that develop the necessary testing software, hardware and analytics systems that are used in our manufacturing sites worldwide.
Develop, Innovate, Implement
Focusing on software, you will partake in the development of manufacturing test systems for both hearing instruments and our accessory products.
Specifically, you will:
- Specify test requirements in close collaboration with R&D
- Develop and implement new test solutions, platforms and equipment for new manufacturing processes while maintaining existing solutions for current manufacturing processes
- Provide technical support on operational test solutions, platforms and equipment
- Take an active part in diagnosing and solving manufacturing-related incidents off-site
- Help revise and challenge our current manufacturing test set-up
- Document test methods, procedures and platforms
Use your voice to make waves
As a fellow test engineer, you will partake in various projects together with experts from R&D and other relevant functions in GN Hearing. For each project, you will be the manufacturing test expert, providing your expertise and partaking in the decision-making.
GN Hearing is a large, global corporation, but we have maintained the family spirit, and we believe in the power of collaboration and speaking up when you have an opinion. This position is, in other words, the perfect opportunity for you to voice your ideas, so you too can make a real difference for consumers around the world.
Test Solution Expert
Being very open-minded and curious, you are always exploring new opportunities, and you see options where others see challenges. You are also highly structured which enables you to partake in different projects and processes and independently contribute to all manufacturing test related activities.
Ultimately, we are looking for true talent and the eagerness to learn all about our universe. Therefore, we aren’t necessarily looking for specialist experience within manufacturing tests. What we do look for is the ability to learn fast, a great interest in working with agile development and:
- Some experience with test engineering using Test Stand and LabVIEW
- A degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or the like
- Knowledge of Windows systems, Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL or similar database technologies
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 16-07-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Advanced Production Tools Lars Jensen on +45 4575 2031 or Senior Project Manager Flemming S. Nielsen on +45 4575 8229.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.