Engineer with Fluids design experience
Your assignments can vary from specifying simple process equipment for binder, process water or cooling to being part of project teams
An international career opportunity in an engineering department that supports ROCKWOOL’s production facilities worldwide.
This is who we are
Group Technology (GT) is in charge of in-house design and commissioning of world class production equipment and factories of the ROCKWOOL Group. Our aim is to have the most competitive and flexible production platform in the industry while delivering top class quality under safe conditions.
This is the role
As Fluids Engineer in GT you will work on all phases of a project, from concept study through specification and design to test, commissioning and after service.
Your assignments can vary from specifying simple process equipment for binder, process water or cooling to being part of project teams for large "Green field" factory projects on a global scale - mainly in Europe, Asia and North America.
As a part of the fluids team your daily tasks will consist of converting costumer needs within the binder and fluids area into equipment design and specifications and follow through until the installation and running in is complete. You will be responsible for the budget and time schedule within your own scope of the project.
You should expect around 90 travel days per year.
This is what you offer
Diploma or degree from an accredited educational institution in Engineering e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Process etc., with approx. 5 years’ experience from a similar position. We expect that you have the following experiences and qualities:
- Designing/specifying process equipment for fluids, e.g. process water, binder, cooling water, waste water, rain water etc.
- Define project requirements such as PiDs, component list, requirement specification, functional description and layouts
- Analysis of customer needs
- Creating budget and follow up on project economy
- Contracting and follow up on suppliers
- Supervision of installation and running in equipment on site
- Process understanding to enable analysis and problem solving
- Being both quality and result oriented with a high standard in your deliveries
- Being a team player who can also work independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional language would be an advantage
This is what we offer
The right candidate will be part of an engineering team that is responsible for core technology in the ROCKWOOL Group. You will be working on projects worldwide, supporting our colleagues in the subsidiaries. It is an international career where you will meet different cultures and colleagues from around the world. Your colleagues are helpful, professional and experienced experts.
Working place is ROCKWOOL headquarters in Hedehusene near Copenhagen.
You will be part of an organization offering personal and professional development with a high degree of empowerment and good internal career options.
If you want to know more, please contact Department Manager Søren Ballisager, tel.: +45 3010 9831. Please submit your application in English via the below link before May 21st.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder