What are you going to do?
Your main focus will be:
- Make a technical evaluation of components in accordance with rules for classification
- Correspondence regarding approvals with licensees, classification societies, and other partners
- Coordination and case management across the organization
- Information gathering in Engineering and R&D - supporting knowledge sharing between departments.
- Approvals of MAN ES products;
In addition, you will be part of a working environment where the group makes a significant difference at a technically high level. You will get the opportunity for professional and personal development which can influence yourself.
Who are you?
Our new colleague is flexible and has good communication and collaboration skills and has a distinct sense of order and systematics.
Moreover, we imagine that:
- You have an engineering background or equivalent
- You are able to work independently, systematically, and responsibly in a team-oriented environment
- You have good English skills in both speech and writing
- You have knowledge of diesel engines and related systems in the marine field in general.
- Knowledge of rules for classification and regulatory requirements is an advantage, but not a requirement.
How is your new team/area of business?
You will be part of a dynamic department with committed colleagues and exciting tasks. The team is responsible for design approvals, Type Tests, Certificates for 2- and 4-stroke engines, and coordination work in risk assessment.
The classification department's tasks consist of communication and case management with classification societies, licensees, and international organizations, as well as case management of plant-specific information in the company.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is (Sunday the 18th of December 2022). We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Department manager Christian Rasmussen på telefon +45 33 85 23 42. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.